Mumbai IELP Expo 2019Mumbai, India
|Period:||16. Jan - 17. Jan 2019|
|Also known as:||
Mumbai International Emigration & Luxury Property Expo
Prime Media Marketing Group LLP
16F, Kings Commercial Centre, 25 Kinks Road, Tin Hau
|Venue:||The St. Regis Mumbai (show map)|
Mumbai International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo 2019
An exhibition on investment immigration and international high-end real estate
The Mumbai International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo 2019 is a large-scale conference and exhibition to be held 16 and 17 January 2019 at The St. Regis Mumbai, India.
The Expo combines a conference on the first day (16 January), with an exhibition, workshops, and networking opportunities on the second day (17 January).
Exhibitors and attendees
The event will bring together high-end real estate market professionals. Our visitors include private individuals interested in immigration and acquisition of upscale properties, international entrepreneurs, home buyers, and prospective immigrants.
Our regular exhibitors include:
- Government agencies from 30 countries, including the USA, Canada, the EU (Spain, Cyprus, Malta etc.), the Caribbean (Antigua & Barbuda, Dominica, St Kitts and Nevis), and more;
- International associations, including FIABCI and the Investment Migration Council;
- Prominent immigration companies, including Henley& Partners and CS Global Partners;
- Luxury real estate market leaders, including Sotheby’s Real Estate, Christie’s, and Knight Frank;
- Major personal financial consultancies, including EY, KPMG, PwC, and Deloitte; and
- Other leaders in the related fields.
EXPOBASE is NOT the official organiser of Mumbai IELP Expo.
EXPOBASE is NOT sponsored, affiliated or endorsed in any way by the official organizer and does not make any arrangements on their behalf with respect to visitor or exhibitor registrations or any other services. For a detailed information or questions related to Mumbai IELP Expo and its organisers please visit the official website of Mumbai IELP Expo or the website of the organizer.